Friendship & Anti-Friendship SMS

1.A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.


2.I MaY Not Be a cLocK ThaT maY TexT yOu 24hrs a DaY But My HeArt Will bE LikE a CloCk ThAt will nOt sToP CarIng & SayInG U r aLwaYs RemeMbEreD. TakE CaRe.


3.The times we shared is like shooting star... the time is short but really beautiful moments.... Forever engraved in our hearts.... Friends forever~!!!

4.KeEping a FRIEND is As Difficult AS losing one. U sacrifice A lot To keep them. I may not have sacrificed enuf 4 u... but in my HEART I swear I'm keeping U..

5.We've known each other by CHANCE, became friends by CHOICE, still friends by DECISION. And when we say FRIEND FOREVER, that's definitely a lifetime PROMISE!

6.If friends were flowers I would not pick you! I'll let you grow in the garden & cultivate you with love and care so I can keep you as a friend 4ever!!

7.When i'm walking in front of u,I'm protecting u. When i'm beside u i'm there for u, when i'm behind u, I'm watching over u. When i'm alone,I'm thinking of u.

8.A ring is round and has no end.... and that's how long I'll be your friend.

9.So many of us either fear tmr or regret yesterday. But I won't fear tmr, if I get 2 b ur fren 4ever, and I don't regret yesterday, coz 1 yesterday, I met u.

10.There is a gift that gold cannot buy, a blessing dats rare & true, dats the gift of a wonderful friend like the friend dat i have in u! 

11.Wat u see as truth wat u see as lies remember that true friendship never dies although we may change & drift apart, ill always value u deep within my heart!

12.?A friend is never a coincidence in your life, they are meant to enter your life to bring you joy and laughter. So, i will treasure the friendship between us.

13.Everyone hears what you say... Friends listen to what you say... Best friends listen to what you don't say...

14.Friends are like stars. You can't always see them, But you know they are always there for you...

15.Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.

16. As long as we have memories, yesterday remains; as long as we have hope, tomorrow awaits. As long as we have Friendship, each day is never a waste.


17.Good frenz are like quilts... it never loses its warmth...


18.GOD is so wise that he never created FRIENDS with pricetags, Because..... if He did, I can't afford a precious FRIEND like YOU!!!


19.If you need advice, text me... if you need a friend, call me ... if you need me, come to me... if you need money........ SUBSCRIBER CANNOT BE REACHED!


20.A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway


21.Friends are like a head of hair. You might lose some, but with enough cash you can buy them back.


22.Without humor, life sucks. Without Love, Life seems hopeless. But without a friend like you, life is nearly impossible.


23.Memories last forever, they simply never die, true friends stay together - they NEVER say good-bye.


24.Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so my friend stay wasted all the time, and have the time of your life!


25.A faithful friend is worth more than all the gold in the world.


26.Love is only chatter, it's your friends that really matter.


27.I've nothing to offer so it's love I'm going to send. It's nothing that I've borrowed, nor nothing that I'd lend. This love that I send comes with my Lifetime Guarantee.


28.It's much easier to turn a friendship into love, than love into friendship.


29.Friendships multiply joys and divide griefs.


30.Our kind of friendship is like love without wings!


31.Friendship is a sheltering tree.


32.I believe in Angels, the ones that Heaven sends. Each day I tell those Angels, you are my best of friends.


33.Always draw a circle around the ones you love, never draw a heart because hearts can be broken, but circles are never ending.


34.A friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature.


**** True friends warm the heart, make you laugh, smile...yes, you are a true friend.

35.A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway


36.Your the kind of friend that only heaven could have sent.


37.I need you too know our friendship means a lot - If you cry then I cry, if you laugh..if you jump out the window I look down then....I laugh again :-)


38.Treat your friends as you do your pictures, and place them in their best light.


39.Books, like friends, should be few and well chosen.

The world is round so that friendship may encircle it.

Working is a delight, leave enough work for your colleagues.


40.My husband and I cannot decide... a dog or a child..do we ruin our carpet or our life?

Remember that you are unique... just like everybody else!

I never forget a face, but for you I will make an exception.