Love Quotes SMS

1.I'm scared to fall in love, scared to fall fast, because every time I fall in love... it never seems to last.

2.I'm so sad when you're gone. Come back soon. Miss you!

3.In my dreams and in our love for 1 another there are no impossibilities.

4.Love is like quicksand - the deeper you fall in it the harder it is to get out.

5.You're just my cup of tea.

6.Love is like the truth, sometimes it prevails, sometimes it hurts.

7.Love is not something you feel. It's something you do.

8.Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control.

9.My girlfriend told me, I should be more Affectionate, so i got two Girlfriends.

10.My heart is breaking since you went away
My love belongs to you.
My love is ever in your service.

11.One good thing about internet dating: you're guaranteed to click with whomever you meet.

12.One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love.

13.To feel love gives pleasure to one; to express it gives pleasure to two.

14.To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world

15.True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen.

16.True love never lives happily ever after - true love has no ending.

17.Trust, Love & Keep Moving (Growing)
We are, each of us angels with only one wing; and we can only fly by embracing one another.

18.We must love one another or die
When you left, I stopped smiling
Where ever I go, whatever I do, I carry a little part of you with me right here in the center of me heart.

19.Who cares whether this is a poem or rhyme, I will love you until the end of time...
With love and patience, nothing is impossible.

20.You gotta learn to laugh, it's the way to true love.
You need Money to call someone Honey.

21.You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back.
You touched my heart and changed my life for the better.

22.You're the icing on my cake. What's that? Chocolate, of course...
You're the laughter in my life.

23.You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
Your love's better than a cold beer on a warm day. Almost...OK then, definitely!

24.Your love's better than a home run with the bases loaded.
Your love's better than chocolate

25.Love is an ideal thing, marriage a real thing; a confusion of the real with the ideal never goes unpunished. - Goethe.

26.A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears. - Woodrow Wyatt

27.I like not only to be loved, but to be told that I am loved. - George Elliot

28.LOVE: The irresistable desire to be irresistibly desired. - Mark Twain
The first duty of love - is to listen. - Paul Tillich

29.One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life. That word is love. - Sophocles
How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love?" - Albert Einstien

30.Life is a flower of which love is the honey. - Victor Hugo
Love is friendship set to music. - E. Joseph Crossmann

31.At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet. - Plato

32.Love is a great beautifier. - Louisa May Alcott